- Performances: September-October, 2016. Book your school soon! We sell out every year! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Assembly Performance Length: 1 hour
- Assembly Age Recommendation: K-6th
- Cost for School Assembly: $450 (includes two performances for half the school/one for the whole school and study guide)
- Public Performance at Early Light Academy’s New Theatre: October 28, 2016 at 7p. Tickets are $5. Just click “Buy Tickets” above!
- Kensington Theatre Ticket Policy: No refunds. No babies under 3 allowed in the theatre. Tickets can be exchanged for $2/ticket with 48 hours notice. Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket.
PREVIOUS OUTREACH PERFORMANCES
FALL 2015: JUNIE B. JONES, THE MUSICAL
This one was a hit! Take a peak at the precocious Junie B. Jones and her friends!
FALL 2014: MISS NELSON IS MISSING!
Last fall we produced this hysterical musical. Elementary students love the crazy kids of room 207 and especially their extremely strick substitute, Viola Swamp!
“Book us right now for next year!”
FALL 2013: THE MUSICAL ADVENTURES OF FLAT STANLEY
We presented the entertaining Flat Stanley.
“You did it again! K through 6th grade were completely entertained!!! We can’t wait for you to come back next year!”
FALL 2012: CAPTAIN LOUIE
Catch of glimpse of this charismatic treat that over 12,000 children saw! Captain Louie
“I can’t believe how good Captain Louie was! It captivated the kids and was completely worthwhile. Too often assemblies can be a waste of class time but this was very worth while!”
~Daybreak Elementary School
FALL 2011: GO, DOG, GO!
Take a look at this colorful delight: Go, Dog. Go!
“I couldn’t believe how engaged even the sixth graders were during your delightful production! Thank you!”
-Rose Park Elementary
WINTER 2011: IF YOU GIVE A MOUSE A COOKIE
And who could forget our popular jem!?… If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
“It was amazing how focused the kids were during If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. This was the best my kindergartners have sat through an assembly all year! Usually I lose them after 20 minutes. They were really absorbed in it, enjoyed it, and stayed with it the whole time.”
-Jordan Ridge Elementary
WINTER 2010: YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN
“You were wonderful. You entertained the children and adults. Thank you for making a perfect morning.”
“Can I just say how much we enjoyed that!!! I was dying laughing!!! Thanks again!”
-Rose Creek Elementary