To register, just click “Buy Tickets” at the top of this page.
2016 Teen Production: Les Miserables, School Edition
This was one of our most beloved productions ever, so we wanted to give the next group of teens another amazing experience with Les Mis! Don’t wait to register… this one is filling up fast! To register, just click “Buy Tickets” at the top of this page.
- Auditions: April 21, 2016 (Anyone the correct age and registered may audition). You will be asked to sing 16 bars from Les Miserables. The songs you can choose from will be posted in February (Girls will learn them on Jan. 30… see below). Call backs April 22/23, 2016 (by invitation only).
- Auditions Workshops: See details below.
- Registration is Open: Space is limited to 40 girls and 40 boys. $100. Les Mis for girls is now sold out! If you want to be putting on our waiting list, email email@example.com (You will know by email by March 31 if you can get it.) No refunds on registration. Everyone who registers is guaranteed a part in the cast.
- Ages: 15-19 (must be a sophomore in Fall, 2016)
- Gavroche and Cosette: Must look 10-12. Auditions will be April 21 (more details will be posted in January). No pre-registration. Once you are cast, you will then register ($100). Gavroche will also have a gang of about 10 that will also be cast and register after the audition on April 21, 2016.
- Rehearsals: May/June, 2016
- Conflicts: If you have ANY conflicts in June, Please DO NOT REGISTER. There will be no rehearsal on June 2 and 3 and over Memorial Day weekend.
- Performances: June 17, 18, 20, 24, 25, 27, July 1 and July 2, 2016
- Army OfficerDallin Remund
- BabetIsaac Smith
- BamataboisSam Pulsipher
- Beggar 1Bryn Nielson
- Beggar 2Lindsay Haslam
- Beggar 3Stephanie Lucero
- Bishop of DigneMcKay Jenkins
- BrujonCaden Lindquist
- Bystander 1Max Ivory
- Bystander 2Mary Izatt
- ClaquesousEli Smith
- Constable 1Bryson Walker
- Constable 2Caleb Walker
- CombeferreBryson Walker
- Convict SolosAlex Galura, Sam Pulsipher, Zac Troff,
- Michael Butler, Ryan Jenson, Dallin Remund
- CosetteMegan Williams
- CourferacCaleb Walker
- EnjolrasSpencer Sharp
- EponineSarah Keuhl
- Factory Girl 1Chelsea Francis
- Factory Girl 2Anna Galura
- Factory Girl 4Cassandra Kerr
- Factory Girl 5Ashley Bullough
- Factory WomenLindsay Haslam, Lauren Heath, Annie Beckstrand,
- Riley Conover, Kiersha Galloway, Emma Clark,
- Michelle Stanely, Elena Stanley, Camille Perkins
- FantineAmberlee Merrill
- FarmerIsaac Smith
- FauchelevanRyan Jenson
- Featured Women’s EnsembleBailey Means, Megan Marshall, Naquela Barlow
- Chelsea Francis, Clara Cummings, Anna Galura,
- Cassandra Kerr, Megan Remund, Olivia Smith,
- Annie Wimmer, Lily Graham, Brielle Booth
- FeuillyDallin Remund
- ForemanAustin Ramsey
- GavrocheGeoff Beckstrand
- Gavroche’s GangGracie Otto, Henry Riker, Seth Lawrence,
- Justin Francis, Kayla Bowen, Mary Izatt,
- Zac Topham, Bethany Merrill, Ashley Galura,
- Ian Means, Shalya Wimmer, Maggie Scott, Veronica Kyker
- GrantaireJake Wimmer
- JavertCurtis Nelson
- Jean ValjeanLogan Bingham
- JolyAustin Ramsey
- JudgeIan Sudbury
- LaborerAustin Ramsey
- LaborersIan Sudbury, Dante Long, James Ford
- Eli Smith, Michael Dudley
- LesglesDevan Alder
- Little CosetteMaggie Scott
- Little Cosette UnderstudyVeronica Kyker
- Lovely Lady 1Ashely Bullough
- Lovely Lady 2Anna Galura
- Lovely Lady 3Niquela Barrow
- Madame ThenardierCece Otto, Cassandra Kerr
- Major DomoIan Sudbury
- MariusMax Wimmer
- Mistaken Jean ValjeanSam Pulsipher
- Mistaken Jean Valjean’s DaughtersAshtyn Smith, Bethany Merrill
- Mistaken Jean Valjean’s WifeKaylie Russell
- MontparnasseJake Watt
- Old WomanOlivia Smith
- Onlooker 1Zac Troff, Michael Butler
- Onlooker 2Michael Dudley
- Onlooker 3Megan Remund
- ProuvaireAlex Galura
- Sailor 1McKay Sharp
- Sailor 2Zac Troff, Michael Butler
- Sailor 3Jake Watt
- Sentry 1Austin Ramsey
- Sentry 2Caden Lindquist
- ThenardierZac Troff, Michael Butler
- TuttiSam Pulsipher
- WomanMichelle Stanley
- Worker 1Anna Bodily
- Women’s EnsembleKowhai Anderson, Camille Beck, Gabrielle Binns,
- Whitney Brown, Emily Bullough, Ellie Campbell,
- Aspen Clark, Faith Cook, Lauren Houston,
- Rachel Jolley, Katelyn Merrill, Smantha Pinnock,
- Andrea Rivera, Emily Schaefer, Katie Telford,
- Ashlyn VerHoef
- DirectorToni Butler
- ProducerKimberly Bradstreet
- Music DirectorErin Walker
- Assistant Music DirectorsAmy Gwilliams, Art Moore, Kimberly Wimmer
- Orchestra DirectorArt Moore
- Technical Director Bryce Bodily
- Stage ManagerAnnie Brantley
- CostumerSteve Schmid
- Assistant CostumersLisa Means, Mollie Remund
- Prop MistressKayla Bowen
- Set DesignKevin Dudley
- DramaturgKatie Pulsipher Brown
- Art DirectorBecca Rodgers
- Sound DesignPaul Butler
- Master CarpenterBryce Bodily
- AccountingButler Financial Group
- PublicityAndrea Scott
- ConcessionsChris and Angela Merrill
- Box Office ManagerCandice Kugler
- WoodwindsLani Gailey, Katie Hilton, Emily Suckow, Sara Carlock
- Woodwinds 2Jessica Rice
- Horns 1, 2Melody Mercer, Ashton Pease
- Trumpet 1, 2Nathan Swallow
- TromboneErik Anderson, Kolbe James
- Bass Trombone Aaron Anderson
- Keyboards 1, 2 ,3Kim Wimmer, Ami Swallow
- HarpKeri Riker
- DrumsBion Wimmer
- PercussionAmy Stutznegger
- ViolinsMichelle Willis, Linsey Bennett
- Jen Hansen, Ammon Oliphant, Lahni Castellano
- ViolasEmily Boynton, Leannah Castellano
- CellosMiranda Moore, Whiteny Worthen,
- Ashely Sayre, Lincoln Oliphant, Lahni Castellano, Theres Sanford
- GuitarStuart Duff
- BassSam Worthen
Audition Workshops are free to those registered. These are not mandatory workshops, they are to help you navigate a successful audition in April.
Singing for Girls: Saturday, January 30th: 9-10:30a. Come learn the songs to audition for a lead with our Production Team!
Acting for Boys/Girls: Saturday February 20th: 9:00 -11:00 a.m. (This class is for both Boot Camp and Les Mis participants)
Singing for Boys: Saturday March 5th: 9-10:30a Come learn the songs to audition for a lead with our Production Team!
Les Miserables, 2012:
Les Miserables performed June 15-26, 2012 at Early Light Academy.
What people said about the last Les Mis:
I didn’t expect it to be THAT good!
I understood Les Mis better than I ever have before.
I was blown away!
Where did these kids come from?! I have never seen that many talented teenagers in the same space together.
My kids (7, 9, 11) sat mesmerized the whole show, completely engaged
Director’s Note from Les Miserables, 2012:
Every play begins with a director’s vision; what do we want our audiences to experience when they come and see our version of Les Miserables? My vision first focused on the color red and all the intense emotions it represents: sacrifice, forgiveness, love. Then I focused on this quote from the novel by Victor Hugo:
There is a point when the infamous and the unfortunate are associated and confused in a word, a mortal word, les miserables; whose fault is it? And then, when the fall is the furthest, is that not when charity should be the greatest?
I combined red and this quote for my final vision: throughout the play you will see these moments of “les miserables” punctuated with a red cloth filled with intense emotions that will pass from one character to the next. I hope leaving our production you will be inspired in your moments of “les miserables” to show this great charity and to embrace the intense red emotions we are so blessed to feel: to sacrafice, to forgive, to love!
This is one of the most amazing directing experiences I have ever had! The cast entered auditions with a tangible energy I have never seen before. The production team, cast, crew, and orchestra met the challlenges and intensity of this beloved musical with an optomistic ambition… and I believe they will exceed any expectation you had entering this theatre. Enjoy our experience of Les Miserables… we certainly won’t forget it!
~Toni Butler, Director