“It was amazing how focused the kids were during If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. This was the best my kindergartners have sat through an assembly all year! Usually I lose them after 20 minutes. They were really absorbed in it, enjoyed it, and stayed with it the whole time.”
-Jordan Ridge Elementary
It all begins so simply… A day like any other. With a bag of cookies and a good spot in the yard to read, everything seemed about perfect. And then…Mouse came. Mouse may be adorable but Mouse is full of questions. And energy. And Mouse is hungry. What can Boy do but give Mouse a cookie? Wouldn’t you do the same thing? But, if you give a Mouse a cookie, Mouse is going to want a glass of milk.
IF YOU GIVE A MOUSE A COOKIE was our 2011 Elementary Outreach production.
A special thanks to Utah Arts Council for their kind grant that made this outreach program possible.
- DirectorToni Butler
- ProducerKevin Dudley
- Artistic DirectorToni Butler
- Stage ManagerKevin Dudley
- Technical DirectorKevin Dudley
- Master CarpentersBryce, Bodily, Grant Thomas, Kevin Dudley, Toni Butler
- CostumerSue Ann Bodily
- Art DirectorsBecca Rogers
- Box OfficeCandice Kugler
- AccountingButler Financial Group
- BoyGrant Thomas
- MouseToni Butler
- Mother’s VoiceSue Ann Bodily