An Original Comedy by Annie Pulsipher.
Check us out in the Salt Lake Tribune: Romantic Comedy Playing During Valentine’s Month!
- Synopsis: An original comedy about love and mischief and… Voodoo! Mix a brother and a sister, both with terrible luck in love, one possessive mother, desperately trying to keep her claws in her children’s lives, and a mildly psychotic ex-girlfriend. Add a dash of spice with one confused Dominican chef and a social recluse who just might be schizophrenic . . . or is he? Let stew in a pot of voodoo magic and what do you get? A hilarious web of love and confusion, and a family dinner to never forget! Perfect fun for Valentine’s Month.
Voodoo You Do premiered February 8-23, 2013 at Early Light Academy in The Really Little Theatre
- BrianJonathan Pulsipher
- BeccaRebecca Price
- MoiRob Abney
- LindseySarah Giorgis-Pratt
- GeorgeMikey Anderson
- MomKatie Brown
- Voodoo LadyToni Butler
- HouseBrooke Horn
- DirectorJill Bearden
- ProducerArt moore
- Artistic DirectorToni Butler
- Technical DirectorToni Butler
- Stage ManagerMelanie Davis
- CostumerJill Bearden
- Master CarpentersBryce Bodily, Toni, and Jill (hi-ya!)
- AccountingButler Financial Group
- Box Office ManagerCandice Kugler